Are you looking for a cutting board, schnitzel board or serving board – in natural cutting?
The most beautiful meal of the day? The snack! Serve fresh bread with ham and honeydew melon, cheese and antipasti. Add a few fresh tomatoes – in no time at all you will have an exquisite culinary experience. With the olive wood board in natural cut, you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. Your cutting board is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The board is available in 10 sizes. So you are prepared for the everyday snack as well as for the dinner party on a grand scale. Of course, the snack board made of olive wood is also a stylish wedding gift. Rustic, elegant and hip, burgers & pizza also come on the snack board.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the bacon board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Your snack board made of olive wood
- Ham, cheese & Co. – hip, elegant and rustic. Serve your meal with elegance with this naturally cut olive wood snack board.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Whether it's a lavish dinner party or a romantic date for two? The serving board is available in 10 sizes: 7.9 inch, 9.8 inch, 11.8 inch, 13.8 inch, 15.7 inch, 17.7 inch, 19.7 inch, 21.7 inch, 23.6 inch, 25.6 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your cutting board in natural cut is unique. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain. A special design for your kitchen.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Just rinse it with lukewarm water and a little dish soap. Not suitable for the dishwasher.