A natural cutting board and serving board for cheese and ham – with handle
Elegant and hip for your rustic snack: Cut and serve delicious cheese or homemade sausage on this beautiful board made of olive wood. Conjure up the right flair for your culinary experience! Antipasti, crispy bruschetta or juicy burgers are also particularly chic on the snack board. How about a rustic bedside breakfast with honeydew melon and ham? The unique natural shape and the handle make the board a practical and tasteful companion in your kitchen. Of course, the olive wood serving board is also a stylish gift for weddings or Christmas. With the olive wood board you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. Your serving board in natural form is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The cheese board is available in 4 sizes.
Enjoyment with plus: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the snack board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Pure nature: Your cheese or ham board made of olive wood
- For the most beautiful meal of the day: with this olive wood serving board, you can serve bread, cheese, ham and antipasti with style and elegance. The cutting board comes with handle and fits well in the hand.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Cozy breakfast for two: So that nothing crumbles next to it, the cutting board is available in 4 sizes: 11.8, 13.8, 15.7, 17.7 inches.
- Individual enjoyment: Your serving board in natural form is unique and brings rustic charm to the kitchen. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable and easy to clean. Cleaning: with lukewarm water and a dollop of detergent (not suitable for the dishwasher).