The eye-catcher in the kitchen: plates made of olive wood
The rustic snack with cheese, ham and deliciously sliced tomatoes? Or the noble dinner with antipasti, salad or sushi? With the plates made of olive wood it tastes particularly good. Serve your meals rustic and elegant at the same time: this is how you conjure up the right flair for your culinary experience! The plates are the eye-catcher on your table on special occasions and in everyday life. With the wooden plates you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – each plate is absolutely unique. Your olive wood plates are 100% handmade and 100% natural. The plates are available in 2 sizes. Of course, the wooden plates are also a stylish gift for weddings, Christmas, Mother's Day or Father's Day. Burgers on the olive wood plates are also particularly chic.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your plates are handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the plates made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Your wooden plates made of olive wood
- Vespers, antipasti and more: The plates made of olive wood taste particularly good – and you always serve with style and elegance.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Whether it's a lavish dinner party or a leisurely breakfast for two: so that nothing crumbles next to it, the plates made of olive wood are available in 2 sizes: 8.7 inch and 10.2 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Each plate is unique and comes with a natural and beautiful grain. The unique design is the eye-catcher on the kitchen table!
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- Plates that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable and easy to clean. Simply rinse your plates with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.