Are you looking for a steak board in a natural cut – with a practical handle and juice groove?
Serve burgers, steak & Co. rustic and elegant at the same time. Whether dinner party or cozy barbecue for two – the serving board conjures up the right flair for your culinary experience. With the olive wood board you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. Your cutting board is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The board is available in 4 sizes and comes in a special design: the natural, original shape makes the charm of the serving board! A juice groove – so that nothing spills next to the juicy steak – as well as a handle make the olive wood board a practical companion for all cases. Upside down, the olive wood board presents itself without a juice groove. Of course, the cutting board is also a practical and stylish wedding gift
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the cutting board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Steak board in natural form
- Steak, burgers and pizza served in a different way. With this cutting board made of olive wood in natural cut cut and serve with style and elegance. The olive wood board comes with a juice groove as well as a sturdy handle.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Whether it's a glittering dinner party or a candlelit dinner for two: so that nothing goes wrong, the cutting board is available in 4 sizes: 11.8, 13.8, 15.7, 17.7 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your cutting board is unique. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain. In the natural cut, the board comes in a unique, original shape.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable and easy to clean. Just rinse it with warm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.