A cutting board and snack board with practical handle
For the hearty snack, quickly cut onions, cheese or even fresh basil – and then serve elegantly. Dinner party or cozy snack for two? The cutting board conjures up the right flair for your culinary experience. With the olive wood board you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. The snack board is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The board is available in 4 sizes. Ideal for serving: With a practical handle, your olive wood board fits well in the hand. Of course, the cutting board is also a stylish wedding gift or a practical gift to move in. Serve cheese, ham, antipasti & Co. rustic and hip at the same time.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the cutting board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Your olive wood serving board
- The rustic snack – the most beautiful meal of the day. With this olive wood cutting board, you can serve bread, cheese, ham and antipasti with style and elegance. The snack board comes with a practical handle and fits well in the hand.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Whether it's a lavish dinner party or a leisurely breakfast for two: the cutting board is available in 4 sizes: 7.9, 9.8, 11.8, 13.8 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your cutting board with handle and rounded corners is unique. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Just rinse it with lukewarm water and a little dish soap. Not suitable for the dishwasher.