Set of 6 salad bowl made of olive wood – 1 set, 6 sizes
One set, all sizes: so you are prepared for all cases. Pasta, rice or salad? Conjure up the right flair for your culinary experience with the peels made of olive wood. These beautiful pasta bowls made of olive wood impress with their classic design. With the rice husks made of olive wood you hold long-lasting natural products in your hands – each bowl is absolutely unique. Their wooden bowls are 100% handmade and 100% natural. The set comes with 6 bowls: a bowl with 7.9 inch, 8.7 inch, 9.4 inch, 10.2 inch, 11.0 inch and 11.8 inch diameter. Minimalism fans beware: The bowls can practically be stacked into each other and thus consume little space in the kitchen cabinet. Of course, the salad bowl set is also a particularly practical and gift.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Their olive wood bowls are in harmony with nature. Olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Their shells are handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the bowls made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life! Olive wood is a long-lasting natural product and scores with its antibacterial property.
For every day: 6 wooden salad bowls
- Crunchy salad with fresh tomatoes and feta? Or rather pasta with basil pesto? With the versatile set of 6 salad bowls, you can serve your food in a very elegant and stylish way.
- For culinary delights of all kinds, each size is available once in the set: 7.9 inch, 8.7 inch, 9.4 inch, 10.2 inch, 11.0 inch and 11.8inch. With the classic design, your bowls are the trend in the kitchen! More space: The bowls can be stacked into each other.
- Individual enjoyment: Each wooden bowl is unique and has its own beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A bowl set that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable. Simply rinse the bowls with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.