Olive wood cereal bowl – classic design
Muesli, salad and snacks in a different way: conjure up the right flair for your culinary experience with the olive wood bowl. This beautiful bowl made of olive wood impresses with its classic and minimalist design. Rustic, elegant and sustainable: the eye-catcher for gourmets. Whether hip Asian bowl for your guests or hearty Bircher muesli for a romantic breakfast in bed. With the peel made of olive wood you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. Your shell is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The shell is versatile and available in 6 sizes (3.1 – 7.1 inch). Of course, the bowl is also a particularly practical and stylish gift for weddings, Christmas, birthdays or move-ins.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Its olive wood peel is in harmony with nature. Olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your shell is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the peel of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life! Olive wood is a long-lasting natural product and scores with its antibacterial property.
For every day: Small bowl made of wood
- Bircher muesli, hearty snacks or the hip bowl? With the versatile bowl made of olive wood, you can serve your food in a very elegant and stylish way. The bowl is available in 6 sizes: 3.1 inch, 3.9 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 6.3 inch, 7.1 inch.
- Rustic and elegant at the same time: With the practical cereal bowl made of olive wood, your dishes will be something very special. Muesli, rice or salad? With the minimalist design, your bowl is the trend in the kitchen!
- Individual enjoyment: Your olive wood bowl is unique. Each cereal bowl has its own beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A rice bowl that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable. Simply rinse the bowl with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.