Set of 3 cereal bowls made of olive wood – classic design
Muesli, salad and snacks in a different way? Conjure up the right flair for your culinary experience with the bowls made of olive wood. In the set you have 3 pieces at hand - so you remain flexible. The beautiful bowls made of olive wood impress with their classic design. Rustic, elegant and sustainable: Whether hip Asian bowl for your guests or hearty Bircher muesli for aromantic breakfast in bed. With the bowls made of olive wood you hold durable natural products in your hands – each bowl is absolutely unique. Their shells are 100% handmade and 100% natural. The set of 3 is available in 6 sizes. Of course, the muesli bowl set is also a particularly stylish gift for Christmas, birthday or wedding.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Their olive wood bowls are in harmony with nature. Olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Their shells are handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the bowls made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life! Olive wood is a long-lasting natural product and scores with its antibacterial property.
For every day: 3 wooden bowls
- Bircher muesli, hearty snacks or the hip bowl? With the versatile set of 3 muesli bowls, you can serve your food in a very elegant and stylish way. The set is available in 6 sizes: 3.1 inch, 3.9 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 6.3 inch and 7.1 inch.
- Rustic and elegant at the same time: With the practical snack bowls made of olive wood, your dishes will be something very special. Muesli, rice or salad? With the classic design, your bowls are the accessory for minimalists!
- Individual enjoyment: Each wooden bowl is unique and has its own beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A bowl set that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable. Simply rinse the bowls with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.