Mortar and pestle made of olive wood – with rounded edge
Crush fresh herbs, grind pepper or even make pesto and marinades – the mortar made of olive wood is a great kitchen utensil! Aromas can unfold optimally through the mortar and thus refine your dishes. The mortar made of olive wood is a beautiful natural product and an absolutely unique piece. The rounded edge makes the mortar a particularly noble kitchen accessory – and of course the robust pestle is also included. Mortars and pestles are 100% handmade and 100% natural. Mortar and mallet are available in 5 sizes: 3.9 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 6.3 inch, 7.1 inch. A practical and stylish gift for gourmets and all those who like to cook well.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your mortar will be handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the mortar made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly stable, durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Noble wooden mortar and wooden plunger: The Mediterranean kitchen accessory
- Make pesto from basil and pine nuts? With the mortar made of olive wood, spices and herbs unfold the ideal aroma. For the particularly elegant accents, the mortar comes with a rounded edge.
- Rustic flair for your kitchen! Mortars and mallets are available in 5 sizes: 3.9 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 6.3 inch, 7.1 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your mortar pestle set made of olive wood is unique. Each olive wood product has its own beautiful grain and natural rim.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable kitchen accessory in your hands.
- A mortar pestle set that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable. Simply rinse the mortar and pestle with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.