Set of 5 mortars and pestles made of olive wood with smooth edge – 1 set, 5 sizes
Crush fresh herbs, grind pepper or even make pesto and marinades – the mortars made of olive wood make it possible! Aromas can unfold particularly well through the mortar and thus refine your dishes. In the set of 5 you have all the mortars you need at hand. The mortars made of olive wood are beautiful natural products and each mortar is absolutely unique. The mortars come with smooth edges – for classic accents in your kitchen. Of course, the robust pestles are also included. Mortars and pestles are 100% handmade and 100% natural. The set includes all 5 sizes: 3.9 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 6.3 inch, 7.1 inch. A practical and stylish gift for gourmets and all those who like to cook well.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Their mortars are handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the mortars made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly stable, durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Wooden mortar and wooden plunger, 5 pieces
- Make pesto from basil and pine nuts? With the 5 mortars made of olive wood, spices and herbs unfold the ideal aroma. For gourmets and ambitious chefs!
- The mortars convince with smooth edges and bring elegant accents into your kitchen. So that you are ready for everything, there is one size each in the set: 3.9 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 6.3 inch, 7.1 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your mortar pestle set made of olive wood is unique. Each olive wood product has its own beautiful grain and natural rim.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable kitchen accessory in your hands.
- A mortar pestle set that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable. Simply rinse the mortar and pestle with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.