Risotto spoon made of olive wood – the practical kitchen helper
Ciao Bella! With risotto and light white wine, you can conjure up Mediterranean flair in your kitchen. Elegant, modern and rustic – the risotto spoon is a kitchen utensil that perfectly complements your cooking spoon collection. With the hole in the middle, of course, dough, sauces and pasta are also particularly light. You hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. Your cooking spoon with hole in the middle is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The risotto spoon is available in 3 sizes. Give the risotto spoon together with a pan turner to dowry for the first household – and the kitchen basics are nice together!
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the cutting board made of olive wood you get a wonderful piece of nature and joy into life. The olive wood has another advantage: it is particularly durable and will thus be constantly at your side.
Olive wood risotto spoon
- Probably the most important kitchen utensil: The risotto spoon made of olive wood is a basic for your kitchen.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. The cooking spoon with hole is available in 3 sizes.
- Individual enjoyment: Your risotto spoon is unique. Each wooden spoon has a natural and beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A wooden spoon that you will enjoy for a long time. Simply rinse the risotto spoon with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.