A serving board in heart shape – The gift for the wedding, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day
For lovers: Whether Valentine's Day, candlelight dinner or cozy breakfast in bed with croissants and fresh orange juice! The heart-shaped serving board turns romantic moments into special memories – and also brings love into everyday life. Your heart-shaped cutting board conjures up the right flair for your culinary experience. Of course, the olive wood serving board is also a practical and stylish wedding gift. With the olive wood board you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. Your heart-shaped serving board is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The board is available in 2 sizes. Of course, snipping and cutting is also possible with the olive wood board. Serve with the olive wood board in heart shape antipasti, vespers or pizza and burger rustic and elegant at the same time. Bon appetit – after all, love is known to go through the stomach.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your heart-shaped cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the snack board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Your heart-shaped cutting board
- For the romantic moments – and for love in everyday life. Serve bread, cheese, ham and antipasti with style and elegance with this heart-shaped olive wood serving board.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Cozy breakfast for two: So that nothing crumbles next to it, the cutting board is available in 2 sizes: 7.9 inch and 9.8 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your heart-shaped serving board is unique. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Olive wood is particularly durable and easy to clean. Simply rinse your plates with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.