Are you looking for a cutting board, antipasti board or serving board in natural form?
Serve cheese, ham, antipasti & Co. rustic and elegant at the same time. Whether dinner party or cozy snack for two – the cutting board conjures up the right flair for your culinary experience. With the olive wood board you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. The bark on the side make the cutting board an eye-catcher in your kitchen. A unique design for you and your guests: The cutting board comes in a natural form, just as the tree has grown! Your cutting board is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The board is available in 4 sizes. Of course, the cutting board is also a practical and stylish wedding gift. Burgers and pizza on the olive wood board are also particularly chic.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the snack board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature and joy into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Your olive wood serving board – how the tree grew
- The rustic snack – the most beautiful meal of the day. With this elongated oval cutting board made of olive wood in tree pruning and with rind on the side, you will serve bread, cheese, ham and antipasti with style and elegance.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Whether it's a lavish dinner party or a leisurely breakfast for two: the cutting board is available in 4 sizes: 9.8, 11.8, 13.8, 15.7 inch.
- Individual enjoyment: Your cutting board is unique. The original shape of the tree is retained. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Just rinse it with lukewarm water and a little dish soap. Not suitable for the dishwasher.