A cutting board, antipasti board or serving board in natural cut – with handle
Serve cheese, ham, antipasti & Co. rustic and elegant at the same time. Whether dinner party or cozy snack for two – the cutting board in the natural cut conjures up the right flair for your culinary experience. With the olive wood board you hold a beautiful, durable natural product in your hands – an absolutely unique piece. With the natural cut and the natural side you bring rustic design into your kitchen! Your cutting board is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The board is available in 6 sizes. Of course, the snack board is also a practical and stylish wedding gift, move-in gift or Christmas present. Bruschetta, pizza or burgers on the olive wood board are also particularly chic.
Enjoyment with benefits: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the snack board made of olive wood you bring a wonderful piece of nature into life. Olive wood is particularly durable and scores with its antibacterial property.
Your serving board made of olive wood in natural design
- The rustic snack – the most beautiful meal of the day. With this naturally cut olive wood cutting board, you can serve bread, cheese, ham and antipasti with style and elegance.
- Noble and down-to-earth at the same time. Whether it's a lavish dinner party or a leisurely breakfast for two? The cutting board for all cases is available in 6 sizes: 9.8, 11.8, 13.8, 15.7, 17.7, 19.7 inches.
- Individual enjoyment: Your snack board in the natural cut is unique. Each cutting board has a natural and beautiful grain. With natural side a special design for your kitchen.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands.
- A cutting board that you will enjoy for a long time. Just rinse it with lukewarm water and a little dish soap. Not suitable for the dishwasher.