Set of 2 tealight holders made of olive wood, from the Classic Nature series
Is there anything better than coming home after a walk in the freezing cold and making yourself comfortable with a cup of candlelit tea? The light of the two candles creates atmosphere: love, light, warmth and tranquility. The round tealight holders come in an elegant and simple design – a candle holder set for the whole year! The tealight holders are a durable natural product and an absolutely unique piece. Each tealight holder is 100% handmade and 100% natural. The tealight holders are about 3 cm high and available in a size of 12 cm or 14 cm. Of course, the tealight holders made of olive wood are also a great Christmas gift, Mother's Day gift or Easter gift.
Enjoyment with plus: Olive wood is sustainable and durable
Olive wood – this is your kitchen in harmony with nature. Because olive trees are only released for the timber trade after they no longer bear fruit. Olive wood is the model when it comes to sustainable production. Your cutting board is handmade according to traditional methods and finally oiled. With the cutting board made of olive wood you get a wonderful piece of nature and joy into life. The olive wood has another advantage: it is particularly durable and will thus be constantly at your side.
Round all-round candle holder made of olive wood, 2 pieces
- Light, love, warmth: Romantic date, an evening in the bathtub or the hot cup of tea? With the 2 round tealight holders made of olive wood you create the special atmosphere for your special moments!
- For minimalism fans, the tealight holder set comes in a simple and elegant design. The all-round tealight holders for the whole year! The round candle holders are about 3 cm high and available in a size of 12 cm or 14 cm.
- Individual: Each tealight holder is unique and has a natural, beautiful grain.
- Sustainability: The wood comes from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. So you have a sustainable product in your hands. Olive wood also scores with its antibacterial property.
- If you want to clean the tealight holders once, simply rinse them with lukewarm water and a little detergent. Not suitable for the dishwasher.